After Market Data for NinjaTrader 7 & NinjaTrader 8 (sent daily after market hours)
– Current data in 1 minute and Tick format is available for NSE CM (Equity – Stocks+Indices), NSE F&O, NSE Currency and MCX
– Data is available in Text format (TXT Extension as required by NinjaTrader 7 / 8) and is sent as zipped archive.
– Data is delivered online
– This data is sent daily after market hours
– The data is available for Research Purpose and for Personal Use of Single User only. It is not available for resell. It must not be used for commercial purpose nor it should be made available for download (neither free nor at any cost).
– Amount paid will not be refunded once order is placed / data is delivered. Please see our Disclaimer as well as Refund Policy before placing the order
Risk Disclosure: Futures and forex trading contains substantial risk and is not for every investor. An investor could potentially lose all or more than the initial investment. Risk capital is money that can be lost without jeopardizing ones’ financial security or life style. Only risk capital should be used for trading and only those with sufficient risk capital should consider trading. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
Hypothetical Performance Disclosure : Hypothetical performance results have many inherent limitations, some of which are described below. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown; in fact, there are frequently sharp differences between hypothetical performance results and the actual results subsequently achieved by any particular trading program. One of the limitations of hypothetical performance results is that they are generally prepared with the benefit of hindsight. In addition, hypothetical trading does not involve financial risk, and no hypothetical trading record can completely account for the impact of financial risk of actual trading. for example, the ability to withstand losses or to adhere to a particular trading program in spite of trading losses are material points which can also adversely affect actual trading results. There are numerous other factors related to the markets in general or to the implementation of any specific trading program which cannot be fully accounted for in the preparation of hypothetical performance results and all which can adversely affect trading results.
– The data is in Text format (TXT extension as required by NinjaTrader 7 & 8)
– The data is sent daily after market hours as per following timing (1 Minute) :
– NSE : Same Day evening around 7PM
– NFO : Same Day evening around 7PM
– CDS : Same Day evening around 7PM
– MCX : Next Working Day before 10AM
– The data is sent daily after market hours as per following timing (Tick) :
– NSE : Next Working Day around 12PM
– NFO : Next Working Day around 12PM
– CDS : Next Working Day around 12PM
– MCX : Next Working Day around 12PM
|1 Minute Data
|NSE CM (Equity+Indices)
|Stocks | Indices
|Contractwise | Continuous
|Contractwise | Continuous