Historical Data Availability
|Exchange Segment||End-Of-Day Data Available from||1 Minute Data Available From||Tick Data Available from|
|NSE CM (Equity+Indices)||1st December 1995||20th October 2016||1st January 2018|
|NSE F&O||1st January 2002||1st September 2010||1st January 2018|
|NSE CDS||—||7th April 2014||1st January 2018|
|MCX||1st January 2010||1st April 2013||1st January 2018|
– Historical data in End-Of-Day, 1 minute and Tick format is available for NSE CM (Equity – Stocks+Indices), NSE F&O, NSE Currency and MCX
– End-Of-Day data of MCX is available in continuous format ONLY. MCX End-Of-Day data is available only for Futures. Currently it is available for these instruments.
– 1 Minute Data of MCX is available in continuous as well as contractwise format.
– Useful for backtesting and studies
– Data is available in CSV format and is sent as zipped archive.
– Data is delivered over email (first preference). For larger data, DVD will be couriered. Customer will get data either on email or DVD (not both)
– This is a one time purchase
– The IEOD data is in CSV format (Comma Separated Values)
– Once the order is placed, we will deliver the data to specified email id of the client. Client is responsible for downloading, unzipping the files and importing in their analysis software, etc., as per their requirements.
– It will take 3-4 working days to prepare and send the historical data.
|Exchange Segment||End-Of-Day Data||1 Minute Data||Tick Data|
|NSE CM (Equity+Indices)||Stocks | Indices||Stocks | Indices||Stocks