Are you a stock market trader who is not happy with choice of analysis & trading platforms available in the market ? Do you wish to develop your own mobile / web / desktop application for analysis or trading ? If answer to any of these questions is Yes then you are at right place. You can power your app with Realtime & Historical Data from us.
– You are in good and strong company. With an uptime of 99.995%, we handle 50 million data requests daily from variety of users across multiple platforms, since 2010.
– Build your trading on legal and trusted solutions. We are authorised realtime data vendor of NSE & MCX with redundant backup network. Our Distribution Systems are reliable and proven. Thousands of professional traders, funds, brokerage houses as well as individual investors use our realtime data products to make their trading and investment decisions every day
– We are the only Indian independent data vending company engaged in distribution of realtime data of Indian Exchanges into different applications. Since our data is platform independent, it can be used in your software products for any analysis / charting purpose
– We disseminate authentic, accurate and affordable realtime data with low latency having 1 second update frequency
– The data spans all symbols (currently 50000+) of the exchanges / segments covered. Includes Stocks, Futures, Options as well as ETFs, Commodities, etc.
– Exactly same APIs are used to integrate our data with world renowned 25+ Charting & Analysis Platforms. So you too can power your app with our data seamlessly & with confidence.
– Last and most important, our API Solutions are affordable
Risk Disclosure : Futures and forex trading contains substantial risk and is not for every investor. An investor could potentially lose all or more than the initial investment. Risk capital is money that can be lost without jeopardizing ones’ financial security or life style. Only risk capital should be used for trading and only those with sufficient risk capital should consider trading. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
Hypothetical Performance Disclosure : Hypothetical performance results have many inherent limitations, some of which are described below. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown; in fact, there are frequently sharp differences between hypothetical performance results and the actual results subsequently achieved by any particular trading program. One of the limitations of hypothetical performance results is that they are generally prepared with the benefit of hindsight. In addition, hypothetical trading does not involve financial risk, and no hypothetical trading record can completely account for the impact of financial risk of actual trading. for example, the ability to withstand losses or to adhere to a particular trading program in spite of trading losses are material points which can also adversely affect actual trading results. There are numerous other factors related to the markets in general or to the implementation of any specific trading program which cannot be fully accounted for in the preparation of hypothetical performance results and all which can adversely affect trading results.